Thursday, September 23, 2004

Way Too Behind...

Just finished reading the latest Maximum PC September 2004 edition. Pergghhh, now i know the meaning of LEFT BEHIND heheh, seriously even i can't keep up with 2days technological advances. I'm like wha? just bought the P4 3.2c like 6months ago now 3.6 with 1mb L2 cache?? Damn, that's fast!! Sial aaa these companies. Tactic kotor!!. They seriously had the >4gig cpu along time ago n but currently releasing them in a manner that would make them gaziilions of mooney. And i'm one of those suckers that couldnt stand the temptation of owning the greatest, fastest and the meanest cpu or whatever pc peripherals...ish ish ish. To think that i must have spent over 25k on my pc makes me somehow mad. If only i have the will power to resist....airghhh, that money would easily funded my dream to go holidaying to the UK and Europe!!!. Heh, now i'm slowly getting to understand and somehow feel the malay phrase "sesal dulu pendapatan, sesal dulu tak bergune!!".

But a recent incident and a clear view on my life currently knock some sense in me. Recently a close friend(a friend from a previous company i worked) had ask me to borrow money and as i ask him the purpose, with a sad face he just told me that he wanted to buy some milk and baby diapers for his youngest son. I'm like speechless. I thought u can survive with 3k monthly in what i consider a modern Malaysia, but nooo...shit!! (harap2 betul laa kalu tak settle akhirat sok hehehe), I gotta save money man!! arggghh, takut sial!! nak bagi bini ngan anak makan aper nanti?? pasir? tanah? (my mum likes to use these phrases heheheheh). Hahahah, i've concluded that i have to achieve each of my personal goal b4 i'm readdy to take the wedding plunge hihih (and that if i manage to find me the "ONE"). And one of the important goal is to own MY HOUSE. Goodbye to all the latest gadget and pc hardware, I got a life and possibly other life to take care off...and I'm going to save but that's after i go cuti cuti UK probably this April2005 hahahah, and any1 outhere know where the safest, the most profitable place to park ur money?? Any financial planner outhere?? Hello?? heheheheh, currently using ASB, Maybank Fixed deposits and some local bank to park me money heheheh. Suggestions are truly welcomed....

Anyhow,i hope my facination towards these up to-date-hardware will never die. Maybe someday ehh not maybe, someday after i achieve the status of millionaire or even billionaire, i'll resume my expensive hobby hihihi. Imagine 20 years from now using a p10 100gig 10mb L5 Cache???? hahahahahaah bet u that the pentium name will be long gone by then. shit how bout using ATI Z99999 4gig memory with 1gig bit hahahhah or playing ur game using TGV or GSC standard 200ppl screen size?. Nih dah masuk merepek dah nih hahaha. And to end things of, here's my current fantasy PC Setup ... Tech freaks, dont forget to wipeoff ur own drool heheheheh. Chiow Chin Chow!!
p/s: my current fantasy pc not ready yet...will post them when finish....

No comments: