Monday, September 13, 2004

Good Luck

Monday, my favourite day of the week. I bet yours too. Hehe, surprisingly today I woke up early n noticed something different. My mum n sister relaxing while having their cuppa tea. Wha?, " Mak tak kerje ke hari nih?", "Siti tak skolah?" were my first question. "Ko tak tau ker, NS cuti laa, ishrak mikraj!", my mum replied, laa perghh best giler, ns cuti rupenyer. These were the moment u wished your working in ns heheh, Isnin cuti, seriously heaven. In a lazy n slow pace motion i prepared for what i would consider a typical Monday morning (getting super late to the office is one of them).

Excused myself, drove to kl (office) while my mum is currently watering her favorite orchids and my sis watching her huge collection of Japanese anime. Arrived at the office super late (it was close to 9am) n stupidly punched my attendance card. Damnit!! Terluperlaa plak, after this my company HR dept surely will send me a warning memo, arghhh. Now I’m stuck at the office till 6.00pm and to make the matter worst, I don’t have internet connection! Darn those IT dept, until now they still can’t pin point the source of the problem. Sabarjelaa..

Anyhow, yesterday I finished watching my first Japanese drama to date. It’s called Good Luck and I can say that it really differs from the all day, ordinary love story telling. It tells us the sweet relationship between a pilot, Shinkai (Takuya Kimura) and the very cute Ogawa Bunshi (Kou Shibasaki) who acted as the ground crew member (perggh, with a cute face like that I would consider modeling rather than airplane maintenance hihihii, but hey its tv drama laaa) for the same airline company, ANA. It also depicts the complex relationship between Fuken (Hitomi Karoki) the head stewardess and Capten Koda (Shunichi Tsutsumi) the super strict captain also the observation officer for the airline company ANA. (Love Fuken so much!!!. Damn cute, but a liltle too outspoken hihihi). So people out there, do a google search about this drama and seriously if you r interested, send me a message (I can arrange something, hopefully), as you wont regret it. As for now, I’m watching Beauty or beast, another Jap drama series and will give my personal opinion about this drama if I ever finish it.


Ogawa Bunshi (Kou Shibasaki)

Good Luck Website

At least know I got some new hobby. Collecting and watching Jap drama series as to my craze with collecting DVD’s. FYI my latest DVD is the ALIAS season 3, received from Amazon.com on Saturday morning hihi. Okie people, got work to do (ehem ehem, watching Jap drama also considered work hihi), c y guys laterz, buhbye….

No comments: