Thursday, September 09, 2004

A Sad Day.

7 September 2004 - Did 50 minutes, 30,20 minutes workout on the bike...Feeling less tired n sweat super easily. Founded the whole new reality of my gym, damn klaka hahahah (popo u know hahahah!!)

It sucks laaa, arrived at the office just to hear more bad news, dang, one of my closest workmate ***** (name's would be remain anonymous for security reasons..hahah) will join the JKR (Jangan Kerja Rajin), leaving me alone...damn,i remembered the first day i joined the company huhu, i had this nasty n weird feeling that all eyes was watching me..wondering,"he must a noob..", "is he new??"," never saw that face around here b4??"...hahha then all of a sudden got a friendly pat on the back..yo wazzap? baru ker?? dari mana?? u grad maner?? hahaha suddenly all those feeling just fade away.. seriously, if u dont know this guy, u would think that he is some club bouncer or some personal trainer for a fitness club hahahah, damn tall and well built ooo, i bet girls cair aaa kalu dier lalu..but he's actually the civil engineer for the company..(brainy too, mak datin would die aaaaa). Then met with Ta******, also a crazy ass dude side kicks of ***** hahah. Together the 3 of us roamed kl as they were our playground. (trust me the first 3 months was heaven to me, no office works just site meetings and etc). Often we scouted 2 - 3 megamalls a day till the point there's no charted megamall for us to explore hahah, and we concluded that IOI mall was the worst mall any one of us could ever land our feet on hahah (trust me, c it or feel it for urself!!). Those were the good old days huh.

No mood to work laaa after knowing his future departure...No bfast mate, no lunch mate, and worst of all no backup if some ehem ehem things should go wrong haih!! (punchie winchie hihi). I hope our company director will take a closer look at our company's current situation n try to persuade him back or maybe offer him a counteroffer...seriously, after assesing the situation, loosing him will spell TROUBLE to our company..As for me maybe i'll get serious on my goal to change job this October, please Jobstreet,.. give a reply laalame sial!!! ( Darn it, if this continues, maybe i'll consider quiting n further my studies aaaa)So that's my sad story for 2day, i hope collateral 2night n some tennis would eventually cheer me up, and for *****, i wish u all the best whether in JKR or anywhere n may our friendship last forever (i'm not gay ok!!) and our dream to open a consultant firm 2gether would someday be a reality....insyaallah.



No comments: