Monday, July 11, 2005

10kg to go...

Yes! Finaly, i've reached the 70kg ish mark! Hohoho. I really dont understand human body, but what i can say is, when it reaches a certain point or "thing" (ape-ape laa, hehe) it really starts to accelerate! Shit, i was 81kg last wednesday but i continued my usual program and i broke my old um record hohoh last Saturday! Ran um in under 12 minutes hehehe. All in a week's work! No regrets at all! ermm, haa and my presentation yesteerday went smooth (not like Felix's show laaa heheh).. Prepared for the worst but as usual, luck is always on my side n it turns out less people were prepared to ask and my team got through peacefully heheh. Been worried all week sbenarnyer.. heheh, syukur giler.

Anyways, here's the pic and cant wait to see them gasingers this evening....n njoy ur monday wei...

Image hosted by TinyPic.com
9+ kg to go...

No comments: