Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Taggy Waggy Hehehe

Eeeeekkk, been tagged by Stone, so here it goes...

1. Myself : A tough one.. 10 months ago i was this super duper xxxl-large-lazy-coutch potato-short cut kinda dude but later changed all because some freakin incident that ultimately lead me to a more healthier+ meaningful+great feeling that i feel today. Still struggling to achieve my weight goal and currently freakin out seeing ppl who r starting to make their move in life, let it b their relationship's or career wise.

2. Wisdom : Ermm i think i excell in some part of life mainly where money is concern (wisdom wise), but other than that i still rely totaly on my mum n dad for their invaluable source of wisdom.Heheh, i seriously dig my dad's personal insight on relationship, his life stories and also his current projects, now that he is officialy retired eheheh.

3. Regrets : What if - the direct opposite of regret hehe (for me k). One thing for sure, if i knew the shit im getting in being a mechanical engineer, i would definetely change my mechanical bachelor degree into Architecture, demn, other than that, no regrets laaa... tak guner pun, njoy what u are, who u are...

4. Family : This i can't live without.. I wouldn't dare to imagine living without my family, sesh.. Sedih siut...All my problem seems seize to exist when ever i go home.. Ahhh Sremban...

5. Films : Not that im a movie junkie, i'm one of those who go with the flow type.. if got show n company, i'll definetly chip in laa.. heheh n im a sucker for love-romantic-soothing kinda movies....

6. Friends : One thing that could certify my existence other than my family. I cherrish them a lot and a week without them frens culd possibly make me insane hehehe (try a week with no one n you'll know what i mean heheh).

7. Ideas : A lot of ideas but sumehow find them hard to b realized.. ish, Gotta find more ways to generate more income with the less amount of effort hehehe, read dozens of investment books, bank in with ASB, invest in fixed, unit trusts and pray that one day one of my many money generating ideas would become true n i'll become kaya raya hahahahahaah

Tag balik laa yer tak? heheh i pick Shapeng, remie (if ur reading this..), ninie, borro, ag... n for no reason gak hehehe, just post em up laa heheeheh

No comments: