Sunday, July 03, 2005

Siput Babi??

What a hectic weekend! This is definately NOT my usual weekend. Officialy, Ive started my MBA class in UIA. Now i know for a fact that my learning part of my brain is totaly berkarat. The first class i was like "ermm, wha??, come again??, didnt hear you??" Heheh. Pray to god that this "thing" is temporary and ill b 100% student mode in the coming weeks heheh. Anyways, for this sem i'll take 2 subjects ; HR management and Accounts hehehe. Management is been taught by this India dude and Accounts by a petite, fearsome local Prof heheh. So thats bout it. Malas nak tulis lagi heheh... Bosan giler pagi2 isnin nih. I'll definately update when i have the mood heheh.

Opss, here is my latest weight count! 83.5kg! suke suke.. best best... till the next weight phase (70kgish heheh), kuman out!!

Image hosted by TinyPic.com
my latest weight heheh

No comments: