Thursday, July 21, 2005

My Day

What a hectic day! Huh, penat. Full giler, and sumehow meaningful. Today I went to Menara TM or menare rebung as sume people like to call it for some entrepenuership seminar. It was my first time! Honestly i felt a lil jakun la like beruk ker gajah? masuk kampung gitu. I was taken aback by its interior design and felt mesmerized by the surrounding view. Registered and entered into one of the seminar room in level 50.

Waaaaaa

The seminar was interesting but later tops it all up. During tea break i was simply in auww la, looking at PJ, KL. Shite, demn gorgeous laa the view! UM was just this simple roundabout from there! hehhee. I can see the route i run everyday. Kecik jer heheeh. Bird's eye view beb! Hohoho (sorry laa but bukan slalu naik rebung right?? hehe). Glabah siut heheh.. Its sure feels nice doing sumething totaly out of the ordinary! And this is definately out of the ordinary! Click HERE for more Pics!!

60% Completed

Met with Paulie and had lunch at the Science Faculty. Perghh, nothing changed except for the hundreds unfamiliar faces we stumbled upon during lunch hour. Ramai giler! Best gak got to usha2 sume ppl there laa heheh. Right after that, we had a detour to my house in Kj and its kinda 60% completed! I'm pretty sure that the contractor could meet my dad's September dateline. Still, i'm freakin pisssed laa cause my room got no window, waaa... Sabar je la.

Anyways just when i thought i could have an evening nap, suddenly my phone rang, yuhu.. its my dad la ajak makan, so off i went to his office near Vistana Hotel and had my 2nd lunch there. On the way back to gasing, i suddenly realized it was Thursday and my mba discussion is held in KLCC so after a quick nap, i was on my way to KLCC using the trusted long forgotten lrt heheh. Sesh, the last time i think i used its service was like 8 months or a year ago, luper siut.

Its jam packed!!! We were like sardines in a can, seres heheh. Ppl kept on coming as we got closer n closer to KLCC. One funny and weird thing happened to me during this trip. There was this old man tgh bace ayat kursi and it was loud!! I really dunt mind but I was rather jumpy to see that he brought along this big sling bag! All kind of weird thoughts and ideas came in an instant! Suddenly my mind was taken a few weeks back to the London bombings! Shite, i was kinda scared!

I was sooo relieved when this old man finaly stopped at the Dang Wangi station! huh, lege!! hehehehe, arrived at KLCC and met with Stone and a few Banting frens for a quick dinner. Then, in between dinner and the desssert, I excused myself and joined my MBA discussion group held in Kinokinuya heheh. Seres wei, I definately can't concentrate! I was hoping that the discussion would be brief n it did! Buang boreh jer hehehe, penat jer datang! Slamat ler stone n fren was there to the rescue! Resume our dinner, chatted a lil bit and finaly time to go home!


Stone, the LRT man

Hehehe, its really a full n fun day for me. Started with a morning jog through my UM, and ended with Stone using the LRT konon nyer for the last time b4 his departure to Kemaman! huh! talk bout timming la, off all the days i culd take the lrt, tak sangke laaa its with Stone on his last day using the LRT! eheheh, Stone, the LRT man heheh. Gonna miss u la dude! Huhuhuh, thats my THURSDAY! what a wonderful Thursday! Tommorows gonna b my fav day n i bet u guys too, so untill the next memorable and hectic Thursday, kuman, out!

No comments: