Friday, July 15, 2005

Friday datang lagi dengan permainan......

What a beautiful Friday. Heheh yeah i know, ive been written countless entry on Fridays but still i keep writting more heheh. Its fast laa nowadays. Kelip mate bukak kelip back to good ol Friday dah. The funny thing is, its completely the same for every Mondays eheheh. The darn+takmo gi keje+ best giler kalau (what if) petang Jumaat feeling. Heheh super siut. Huh, life.

Last night we saw Amityville and its sure one super duper horror movie! Cuak siut! The last movie that made me jump out of my sit was Constantine but this definetly takes the prize. Dah ler based on true events where one whole family was brutaly murdered, sesh... i was having trouble sleeping last night wei! Seriously, cuak giler. I was looking at the ceiling for like 20 minutes wondering if heheh if there would b some freakin hands would come out of it!! Shite, hehehe trauma siut. Its a must for horror movie buffs out there!

Okay, to more "important" stuff, talking bout my cardio and diet programme, i succeded on breaking the 70 kg region barrier and now im eyeing on 70kg! MY ULTIMATE GOAL. I have sacrificed a lot to get to where i am now. I've even put aside my career and focus 100% on this. But for me, to think i lost 60+ kg is completely worth it for the long run. Its within grasp. I'll start my swimming class with close frens by next week and will follow specific and precise weight lift training from this day on. And now i think its definitely the time to focus on my future livelyhood and set my self new career goals! hehehe. Ohh i hope my determination on work is this freakin high compared to my weight loss programme, insyallah. So, been printing+ distributing puluhan resume+cv, now i gotta brush up my long forgotten iview skill and prepare for the best heheh. Wei Jack, Amin.. please follow up wei, tak sabar nak join nih hehehe...So dude and dudes, enjoy ur weekend!

No comments: