Thursday, July 28, 2005

Wooo, long time since my last post. Kinda bz these past few days.Ok, about my diet program, its been smooth sailing up to this point. Its been 2 week from my last weight count which is 78+ kg and somehow i can feel the physical changes my body is going through during this period, heheh I dunt know how to describe them but its totaly wonderful!! hohoho. Now I can run like an hour+ continuosly and the only thing that is limiting me is the freakin thirsty feeling when ever i hit the 45 - 50 minutes. Sesh, gotta find ways to solve this minor prob. ermm

Im into my 4th swimming class but still I CAN'T BREAST STROKE efficiently! Tension giler! I tried the best observing and repeating what my instructor have shown me but to no avail. My leg keeps sunking like a submarine . Ish super frustrated. My instructor told me that i have HARD leg,, what ever that means. Anyways, hard leg ker, bodoh ker, all the reasons in the world could not deter me from reaching my goal ehehe. Someday im gonna free style 20 laps a day, everyday! And ppl, u can surely trust me on that!. But as for now, katak pun katak laa hehehe.

No comments: