Thursday, July 07, 2005

My dad's Birthday Party!!!

Last wednesday my family celebrated our dad's retirement and birthday! It was laughter the whole day! Yuhuuu.. after this, my dad and mom would be home should anyone of us would go back to have lunch ker aper ker hehehe. Can't wait for our kj home to be completed! That time, i'll move back to kj and reorganize my so called life heheheh. Back to the storykan, the day started early for me. Went back to Seremban right after Subuh and super happy to find my mum and dad just got back from jogging!! Jarang duh, serious.. to find them jogging on a weekday! heheh comel laaa. Woke up my bro n their gf and prepared a detail plan on how to stun my dad laa.... (He's kinda sad all day cause neither one of us congratulaed him or etc hehehe...)

Acted busy all day, sapu rumah, basuh baju, ampai baju the whole chores laa without any indication of a party ker aper ker ehehe. Super tipu but infact we did manage to buy the super duper sedap secret recipe's chocolate indulgence cake n manage to wrap and write our dad's bday card!. Huh..Btw, my mum prepared our dad's fav food and its the first time ever i felt super duper full since i started my diet and cardio program!! Stuffed to the max! (tapi tak tercekik laaa) I did took my b4 and after weight count which reads 82.5kg and shot up to 85+kg right after lunch!! wohooo talk bout EATING, i was FULL. right after lunch we had our simple but memorable bday.

Image hosted by TinyPic.com

Haaaaa... im proud of him, 30 years serving with ptd (ingat nak sambung legacy but failed at their assestment course, demn) and sumehow succesfully juggled all the workload, family, money probs, etc and succeded. Its surely a rollercoaster ride. We travelled semenanjung Malaysia and been through many happy and also uncertain times...... emo sial hahahah. He came from a poor family in the secluded village sumewhere in between NS and Pahang, Simpang Pelangai. Met my mom in uni and decided to build a future together hehehe. Syukur giler! I always remembered what my father said to us when we were like little hehehe, there were like 3 objectives or his target in life personaly... one is to own a merc (heheh who wuldnt right??, currently he is eyeing on the new e-class ), second is to live in a house where there are flag poles (hehehe berjaye siut, when my dad was a do in bahau ns.... ade flag gitu.....) and 3 is to have grandchildrens..(emmm we i mean us bro gotta b more pro active laa after this heheh). But to think bout it, it seems that he got all what he wanted in life, after years struggling sesh, talk about accomplishment..ermm.

Image hosted by TinyPic.com
Happy Birthday!!

Back to the day kan, after lunch we all and i mean evry1 of us including my mom and dad tido at our hall mengadap tv! Heheheh, super duper kenyang plus sejuk + gelap skit = confirmed slumber hahahahah. We all woke up late n scrambled to perform our asar's prayer.. hehehe klaka siut! skipped our dinner cause we were all full and my bro had this wonderful idea to get rid of our excess food we ate during lunch. We went to a sauna parlour laa.. heheheh. Its definetly my first time ever in a sauna! Panassss... its the perfect way for relaxing heheh... i felt so relaxed during the whole process. Now its my in my to do list every weekend! Sesh, what a day! Full siut, its worth every second of it! So untill next year, adios!!

No comments: