Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Walauwei......

I was rather suprised la this morning.. Got back from kl and straight went to my trusty digital weight counter.. Behold, my new current weight!!! Yes, running is definetly the way to loose weight! Sesh, the target i set for myself is well beyond reach laa... 80kg b4 august kot?? heheheh sumebody gonna bleed laaa heheehe.. okler, till the 70 kg-ish mark, me kuman signing off.....

Image hosted by TinyPic.com
ermmm 20 or 40 rounds of um should do it.. heheh



Anyways, just been tagged by chics la kan so here r my ehemehem ans:

The Things I Do When No One Around Me Wants To Go Out And Play?

1. Simply go to midvalley and just wonder....
2. Eat Baskin's ice cream laa emmm yummy
3. Run??


What lowers my stress/blood pressure/anxiety level?

1. ???
2. Definetely running knowadays
3. Gasingers
4. Shopping
5. Latest cool gadgets hehehe
6. Bars of snikers emmm yummy...


I'm passing the tag to stonie, ninie, shapeng, and popo (dunt whine laaa ppl, just fill them up laa hehehehehe)


Hehehehe

No comments: