Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Aloha people!! Morning! Feeling sumehow ecstatic, happy, glad etc. Mayb the 2 tose bawang i devoured during breakfast, or mayb the "interesting" chat i had with my senior project manager concerning MAWI just now, or even the known fact that i can't lose much more weight anymore huhu. I've been running+tennis+gym for the whole month of August but still my weight is static at 78kg. Ermmm, mayb i've reached my weight plateau. Its freaking highlaa if u ask me. How come? 78kg? Why shuld i be happy laa? ehehehehe.

Just got back from lunch with Affy and Po. Seriously laaa dudes, that Daging kicap keras (hehehe) is totaly out of this world laaaa.. sedap seh ermmmmm yummy.. my taste buds just kept on wanting more.. everyday. Every lunch hour i make myself available in kj just to eat them laa hohoh. Restoran Utara hohoho... plus, one of the girl there is kinda cute laa hehehe. Visited my house today and its like 90% completed. The upstairs tilling is complete with all the rooms have been painted. My room is still quite loomy after being painted natural apple green color. Ermm i hope the lighting would do wonders laaa.

One thing that never fails to amaze me is the plaster ceiling installation process. Although looked quite simple, i personaly think that u really need the expertise and experience to get those wonderful finishes. Looking at my bro's room (mimi), it seriously depict their craftsmen ships laa.. Now they are building the gates and would finish up with simple m&e fittings before wrapping up with the landscape. Huh.. thats it kot for this Wednesday evening. Gonna have my usual run this evening and currently thinking to catch a movie tonight. Ermm tgk ceriter aper yer.... ermmm

My completed but loomy room hehehe

No comments: