Thursday, September 15, 2005

I just want to ask u guys laakan. Have u guys ever been in a situation where your immediate supervisor/managers/gm/director is getting fired by clients/owners of your company projects? How doest it feels (honestlylaa kan) to see your boss/supervisor /gm getting fu*ked in the meeting room by clients?

As for me, during my short but still ongoing career, luckily I got to experience first hand the wrath of clients or owners of projects who I see are clearly pissed. Let it be late completion of certain projects or discrepancies among relevant project briefs, or those guys (owners/client) have this knack to fu*k people publicly, knowing these top level management team personally, I just can’t help to feel sorry and sad at the same time cause you just cant do shit bout it.

Today was a fine example of what I felt. Struggled to finish the presentation slides for my gm yesterday and make completely sure that it’s up to standard, and prepared early but still nothing could prepare our team for what’s coming. Kesian is all I can say.

Ish…. Another boost of will to change career, heheh. Ntahla. Just hope and pray for the best is what I can say. Okay dude, just another info on my so call life, tomorrow I’ll be starting my Mandarin class on my company expense for reason that me myself is unsure, heheh so until the next entry, Ni How Ma… whatever that means…..

No comments: