Friday, September 16, 2005

Ji Fan??

Ok.. Survived my first Mandarin lesson.

What did I get from it?

Now I can introduce myself, my country and my company with ease.
"Wo Shi kuman"
"Wo Shi Ma la xi ya"
Shi is yes and Bu Shi is No.

Kuala Lumpur in Mandarin is waaayyy to weird man, hehehe.

Seriously felt "weird"+ a litle stupid when I say it loud and in sync with like 20 other people.

Now i realize the dificulty or complexity of Mandarin language. They got like this 6 main vowels and with 4 "Tang"--- (Like harkat in jawi laa heheh) and each different Tang results in different meaning.

Erm, I can sumehow sense that it'll be a long way before I master this language but our language instructor guarantees that we'll master the basic Mandarin before our final class scheduled Feb 2006. Feb 2006? Hohoho, I definetly got time to improve ehehehe. By that time i hope i'll get to say Wo Ai Ni to sumeone hohoho, okler dude.... chiow

No comments: