Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Saman

What a way to start my Wednesday. Got a phonecall from my dad:

Ayah : "Nini, (what the heck) ko dah bayar saman kete lum?"

Me :" Erm..erm..lum, kenaper?"

Ayah :"Esok hari last diskaun 50%off utk saman!!"

Me :"Okay..... (followed by a long silence), okay, lepas nih nini check the nearest balai"

Ayah:"tut..tut..tut (hung up the phone)"

With the sms number given by popo to check my summons through sms, I sms'ed(ader ker?? hehe) away and hoping that there would be 1 or 2 summons and even hoped that there would be non. Right..... Then the unimaginable happened, a stream of sms just kept pouring through....

Jgf8**5 Kesalahan-Memandu melebihi had laju-RM****

Jgf8**5 Kesalahan-Memandu melebihi had laju-RM****

Jgf8**5 Kesalahan-Memandu melebihi had laju-RM****

……….

Shit. Really. 13 Summonses. 10 of them during my bro's days. Checked the amount and felt that this unseen pressure just landed on me. Mymymy.... Checked rilek.com.my and currently browsing the nearest place to settle the debt. That’s my damn Wednesday. K dudes, gonna take this discount opportunity while it lasts.

No comments: