Friday, September 23, 2005

Happy Weekends Dudes!!

Ok, here is what my weekend gonna be if there is no aral melintang etc, heheh

Friday Night
Gonna get my weekly dose of Keow Teow Utara at Murni SS2 with a couple of frens. I don’t know what to say la guys, the food there is simply out-of-this-world and we enjoy the auntie’s way to sum up our bills heheh; 2.2, 5.6 heheh takyah (.) buleh tak? Kuikuikuikui.

According to plan, were gonna watch the movie FLIGHT PLAN. Weh, I personally hope that this is a go. It’s been a long time since we watch a movie 2gether laa. Although my last movie was with Stone :p. (like last week hehehe)

Saturday
Enjoy my usual cool morning breeze run in UM. Pray that the usual girl ader laa.. This girl has superb stamina I tell you. During the past 4 – 5 weeks, I usually stumble upon her and “we” usually run for 4 – 5 rounds just to see who falters first heheheh. It’s like weird. I’m addicted.

Maybe have a round of tennis with Hafez n Po, njoy our bfast in Raju have our weekly lunch at Zainul’s Nasi Kandar and finish off my day sleeping (effect after eating zainul’s nasi kandar). Pack up and will head straight back to Seremban in the evening.

Sunday

Have a run in Seremban SS2 Park. This park rocks dude!! Seriously jam packed with mat rempit, joggers and etc. Gonna get ready for my flight to Alor Star scheduled at 10.25am. Were gonna celebrate my bro’s graduation in UUM this coming Monday.

Gonna have a tour of Alor Star with a close fren that I called last Friday (power siul heheh). Follow my dad to his usual game of golf.

Monday
Take loads of pic of my bro’s on his graduation day. Congratulation if u somehow come across this blog la kan heeheh. Freakin proud laaa, my bro (didi) who every time when the pmr and spm results comes out, this invisible dark cloud of boredom just would appear and bring everybody’s mood’s down. Kesian duh hehehe, but still we manage to cheer him up every time!!

But our family esp my dad didn’t loose any hope and confident that someday that he’ll change for the better and change he did! He managed to acquire a diploma and manage to further his degree on International Business in UUM and now one of the dean list award holder for this coming Monday’s graduation. Sesh, even aku pun tak pernah dapat dean list, I AM A FREAKIN PROUD BRO LAA hehehehe.

Well, after all the gigam session, I’m gonna catch my 8.30pm flight back to KLIA.

Tuesday

Ermmm.. Lets see what the future holds for me laa kan.. heheh


So, that’s all my itenary for the weekend. I hope all would go as planned and I wish you all an enjoyable weekend ahead!.

No comments: