Sunday, September 04, 2005

Yeayay.. nasi minyak!!

A full Sunday i might add. Woke up approx 6am in gasing and after Subuh, hit the road and 25min later, arrived in Sremban. Wake my family up and decided to do 45min on the static bike.. Setting, max resistance ie level 16 for 45 min straight! Never did this setting b4 and my my my, seriously it was tough man!! imagine cycling 25km in 45 mins! Did like 450+ calories when my dad started to marah2 cause my sweat started to flood like everywhere! Heheheheh. Stopped and waited for my heartfull breakfast thanks to mom.

FYI i have 2 kenduri sessions 2day but after accessing the day, i can only manage to go to the nearest ie akak's kenduri kawin. My lil sis is having her UPSR this coming Monday and all my bro n their gf decided to take a break in KL plus my parents went to kj to monitor the progress of our house there, so being the GOOD bro that i --- know deep down hehehe, i voluntereed to accompany my lil sis. We ordered and ate everything--- pizza hut, mac d, last nights mega meals hehehe.. full seh. Puas duh. Waited for Apai who came from Melaka and the rest of the gang (tp, mandeo and kai) before making our way to akak's wedding reception.

Arrived kinda late ermm bout 2+ pm with mostly all our Banting mates had left earlier, we took our seats and makan makan laa.. heheh. Lamer tak makan nasi minyak! Puas. Missed stone laa.. my gift kow tim mate heheh, tp, mandeo jgn luper bayar wei hahahahah. Hope u r doing fine laa at Kluang there nun jauh disaner... As usual, after the

All of us

gigam session and the cake cutting ceremony, we wished the newlyweds goodbye and after a quick snaps of photo (again...) we were off on the road as for me, making my way back to sremban n the rest of da gang went straight back to kl. ehmmm.. a full day for me.. felt somehow satisfied hehe. Okay dudes.. its 6pm and im going for my usual run!! heheeeheh see u all next week!!

No comments: