Monday, September 12, 2005

Past, Present & The Future

Been tagged by Chiky, so here it goes:

20 Years Ago.
Haaa… just feels like yesterday. I clearly remembered the days in Kelana Jaya, mingling with friends from close neighbors. Had my first taste of Mac D, played my first console game, the ATARI system which sparked my fascination towards e-gadgets.

The time when the "moving phase" started. Followed our dad to the States furthering his Masters. A real fun joyfull rollercoaster ride. Recided in Boston, Massachusets for 3 years.Got a taste of foreign ambience, the taste of iced snow a-b-c, the time when I got detention after class and had to write like 500 sentence of “I won’t do that again” for smacking my classmate with ice balls.

After 3 yrs abroad, toured the world to places such as London, Japan, other part of US before we got back and followed my dad toured Malaysia including Penang, Melaka, NS up to his retirement here, in Putrajaya.

10 Years Ago
Just imagine 4 sek men in 5 years? That’s how frequent I changed schools. That somehow explains the minimum num of frens I’ve accumulated during my high school years. The first time I got beaten shitless by my mum’s students who got pissed by something my mum did (ur mom working in the same school as you does not help you in anyway dude….)..Sakit ooo

One thingkan, I never had trouble or problems with my academics so it’s kinda a fly by through all these schools. After PMR, got my first chance living in a boarding school aka SDAR. This was one of my milestone in life, one of my turning point. My view on life changed in an instance ie somehow it left a huge impact on my life and prepared me for the world. Realized that the world is so much bigger than the land of Jempol NegeriSembilan and somehow felt honored knowing that we were among the best (poyo tak?? Heheh serius wei…).


5 yrs ago.
Yes!! My happiest and coolest year ever! Mara College Banting. Shit, the place where I met many of the craziest, wackiest ppl on the planet. The environment and the infrastructure in MCB kinda fused us together. The non-existence of nightlife, non-happening thing to do left us with the only method of entertainment available --- berborak. Yep, we talked shit and more bullshit every other night in mcb. We practically discussed all imaginable topics to the point of saturation heheh. Then the phase where Arab or anyone of us would go that extra mile to impress us with dumb "magic" stunts hehehe.

The time where relationships flourish, couple’s initiated and broken, all up to this current point. Some of them withstand the test off time and ended with marriage heheh. I was too busy enjoying life and somehow missed the “finer” things in life. Tak kesah laa, I won’t exchange my mcb experience for anything in this world.

3 years ago.
5th college, um rawwkkssss!!! Was in my 3rd year. Actively involved in 5th college activities. Met ppls from all walks of life and got the privilege to work with some of them. We were racing to gather merit points just to get a room for another year here in 5th. Hectic, the word that could describe me at this time. 5th college activities plus engineering courseworks and assignment spelled chaos to my life. Luckily most of my frens were on the same course and this helped a lot.

The time when many of us (excluding me) experienced lovey-dovey phase, aka dating, and etc hehehe. Sumehow felt left out but luckily, my time was occupied with more college and faculty activities hehehe.

Last year.
One day I woke up and experienced this god-knows-freaking-pain on my feet. Later I got to know it was called gout from our family doc. I was literally disabled and had to drag my freakin self to pee in the toilet. Shit. Another turning point in my life. Suddenly I realized the mess I was into. I was overweight. I was freakin obese. The next day I made a promise to shed my weight and practice healthy living. From that day on up to now I have successfully shed 65kg from a 143kg to my current 78kg.


This year
Continued my weight reduction program. Started to run as my weight hits 100kg. My determination and will power got a boost early this year. Felt incredibly strange and blessed with a new unexplainable, weird feeling I never had before. Now I know the feeling to miss n to like someone. At least, I know I am perfectly normal heheh.

Thank god for this wonderful feeling and I still enjoy every sec of it.

Hit a tremendous road block concerning my weight program. They say I’ve reached my plateau weight. Stepped up my cardio n weight training program every day for 1 month straight but still no decrease on my weight. I am still static at 77~78kg. Sesh, as for now I am shifting my focus on my livelihood aka career. Bless to my current job that sumehow gave me the flexibility to tackle my weight problem. Now it’s the TIME to change.

Ventured into one new and risky environment and slowly and carefully maneuvering to avoid any serious bumps or probs.

Next year
I’ll try toning up my body heheheh-- not to those monster size laa, to the just nice size category should b enuff. Gonna play tennis more seriously. Gonna aquire much more job related skills. Mayb join some marathon or extreme cardio related activities.

I’ll try to improve myself spiritually. Vow not to miss any prayers etc. Be more understanding to my sister and try to improve my relationship with everybody in this world. They say ever1 have their jodoh. Please god, let me find mine next year, heheheh.


10 years from now
Able to retire early and enjoy my life to the fullest.

Smilling wide looking at my financial portfolio. Have the privilege to go anywhere, anytime in the world with my lovely wife and my childrens heheh.

Still in contact with the same circle of frens and mayb developing new friends and someday buy that Gasing house and make it our official meeting place.

So there chicky my fren, now im passing this to Shapeng, Stone (i know u got lots of time stone heheheh) and ninie....enjoy..

No comments: