Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Sleepy......

Morning.

Had a hefty breakfast and feel rather cheeky right now. Last weekend was a blast. Had a first try with our 2nd airline provider- air asia and my personal opinion, its totally a must if flying within Malaysia. Excruciatingly cheap, fun and hassle free. To top that off, we booked within their 2 days promo period and got another 80% off from their original price. Like express bus ticket jer dude!. Sesh, the parking ticket in KLIA was that much expensive laa. Demnit.

It was nice, spending my time near paddy fields and green surroundings. Kept my mind off from many life problems and somehow rejuvenated my body and soul.

Celebrated dd's graduation day and being gigam, we manage to take like hundreds pic of our self in happy mode heheh. Gonna update my fp (as shapeng puts it laa kan) soon. Ish, felt demn sleepy after devouring 3 – 4 ubat for my cough.. Ok dude’s till next time. Chiow.

No comments: